INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may obtain the following information in connection with your use of this website:
- Your contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, or phone number)
- Any content you may share with us by interacting with this website using social media
- Other information you may provide when you communicate with us or participate in our surveys or promotions
- We may also rely on automated means to collect information in connection with your use of this website, including:
- Information about your computer, mobile, or other device that you use to access this website, such as the device type, unique device identifier, IP address, geolocation information, operating system information, browser type, browser language, and similar information.
- Information on actions taken by you on this website (such as page views and website navigation patterns)
- URLs that refer you to this website or that you visit before or after visiting this website
- Dates and times of your visits to this website
- For Employment Applicants: In addition to the other information described in this Policy, the user name and password you provide to create an account to apply for employment.
- For Potential Suppliers: In addition to the other information described in this Policy,
- Demographic information you wish to provide (such as gender, ethnicity, or language preference); and
- The Tax Identification Number under which you would act as a supplier (which may be your Social Security Number).
The automated means we may use to collect this information may include cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We may use other technologies for automated data collection as they become available.
Online Behavioral Advertising and Data Collection by Third Parties
You may see certain advertisements on this and other websites because we may participate in online behavioral advertising, also known as interest-based advertising, through advertising networks. Advertising networks may include third-party advertising servers, advertising agencies, advertising technology vendors, and research firms. We may also engage with analytics providers. These third parties track your online activities over time across third-party websites or online services during your visits to this and other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties.
Do Not Track Policy
Some web browsers have a “do not track” feature that allows you to inform websites that you do not want to have you online activities tracked. At this time, this website does not respond to web browser-based “do-not-track” signals.However, the ad networks and analytics providers that operate on this site may offer certain privacy choices, as we explain in the Your Choices [hyperlink] section of this Policy.
Children’s Personal Information
This website is not directed to individuals who are younger than 13 years old. If you are younger than 13 years old, please do not provide any personal information through this website.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we obtain to:
- Respond to your questions and comments about products, services, or this website and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, events, promotions or our relationship with you regarding this website. We may also communicate with you to offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you, and manage your participation in our events
- Enable you to communicate with the website through blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read), and trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of the website
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer and this website
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
- For Employment Applicants:
- To register you for an account to apply for employment opportunities and manage and maintain that account; and
- To review and evaluate your candidacy for employment.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways with your consent.
We may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any lawful purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is, we will treat the combined information as personal information for so long as it is combined.
We do not disclose personal information about you that we collect on this website, except as described in this Policy. We may share the information we obtain:
- With our service providers that perform services on our behalf. Our service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of such services may include web hosting providers, analytics providers, marketing providers, and talent management portal providers.
- With our parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies for the purposes described in this Policy
- Other third parties, pursuant to your request or consent
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions, (v) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property or that our affiliates, you, or others. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition or combination of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding). Following any such event, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information. We may retain copies of that transferred information.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you on this website, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
Here are the choices we offer:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of this website’s features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics.
You may choose not to share the geolocation details of your mobile device with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
Online Behavioral Advertising
The advertising networks in which we participate may be members of self-regulatory organizations or programs that manage the privacy choices these advertising networks offer consumers. For example, some of our ad networks may manage their privacy choices through the Network Advertising Initiative. Please note that we also may work with ad networks that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in organizations such as the Network Advertising Initiative. You can learn more about additional online advertising opt-out options by clicking here.
You may direct our website analytics vendor to not use the data about your visits to this website for our website analytics purposes. To opt out, you may install a plug-in available here. Please note that this plug-in is being provided by our vendor, and we are not responsible for your use of this plug-in or its effectiveness.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that we have disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to us, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please contact us through the Contact Us page and include "California Privacy" in the subject line and your request in the body of the communication.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You may access and correct certain information you have provided on this website by contacting us through the Contact Us page.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND DATA TRANSFERS
This is a U.S. website that is governed by U.S. laws, including those governing the privacy and security of your information. If you use this website, you are transferring your information to Now Linens and its service providers in the United States. By using this website or providing your information to us through this website, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States, and our handling of your information in accordance with applicable U.S. requirements and this Policy.
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in any country where we or the parties with whom we share your personal information (as described above) have facilities, which may include countries other than your country of residence. These other countries may have different data protection laws than your country of residence. By using this website or providing your information to us through this website, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information as described above.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to safeguard the security of personal information we collect on this website. Despite such efforts, however, please note that no company can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions. We ask website users to be aware of security risks when using the Internet and to help us safeguard their information, including by establishing unique login credentials for this website that are not shared with any other website or service, and safeguarding their website login credentials.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain web property (e.g., any application) or provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites or web properties may operate independently from Now Linens. Linked sites and web properties may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any such websites or use any such web properties. To the extent any linked websites you visit or web properties you use are not owned or controlled by Now Linens, we are not responsible for the website’s or web property’s content, any use of the website or web property, or the privacy practices of the website or web property. The availability of, or inclusion of a link to, any such website or web property does not imply endorsement of it by us.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, please contact us by visiting our Contact Us page.